What's On: April '15
The months are certainly flying by! March was great, jam-packed full of things to do. April looks like it's going to be a winner as well!
Here's what's on in April in Perth:
1. If you're in town for the Easter Long Weekend, check out the Fremantle Street Arts Festival. I'm going to the opening night to see El Son Entero from Cuba perform, I can't wait! The festival starts Saturday, April 4 and runs through to Monday, April 6.
2. Whisk yourself away for a night with Alliance French Film Festival. There is still has a week to go in Perth and with such a fantastic programme, there's no excuse not to go. Ends April 7.
3. Enjoy a feast with friends at the Food Truck Rumble at Perth Cultural Centre on Saturday, April 12. Make sure you go hungry, you will definitely be overwhelmed for choice! Open 11am to 8pm, free entry.
4. If you like ice-cream and outdoor movies? Then the Ben & Jerry's Open Air Cinema is for you. Running until April 26, this open-air cinema located on Riverside Drive screens a film every night except for Monday and a short break over Easter weekend. Their Sundae Session includes free Berry & Jerry's ice-cream and a film under the stars. What more could you ask for!
5. Are Oysters and Jazz followed by a movie more your thing? Camelot Outdoor Cinema is the place to go. Eat freshly shucked oysters while listening to great jazz musicians before the film begins (jazz and oysters selected nights only). That's my idea of a perfect evening, I'd take oysters over ice-cream any day. Through to Saturday, April 18.
What are you up to this month? I would love to hear about it!