Sunday Best Market Wish List
Here is my wish list for Sunday Best Market for Telstra Perth Fashion Festival, in no particular order. Let's hope it gives you some idea of what you'll find tomorrow. Hope to see you there!
1. J.Cartel BÚL Minisa Singlet
5. Hello Parry Nicole A-line Skirt
6. Lock and Key Clothing Stylestalker Grace T-shirt
7. Seadreamer, the Label Lumiere Jumpsuit - Tropez
8. Monster Alphabets New Season Collection
9. Tindale accessories
10. Sab Five Five
11. Jessica Bratich clutch
12. Wild Horses White Pyramid Tee
13. The Gossamer Project Vintage Levi's
14. Moss Clothing Azelia Dress by House of Skye
15. Jonté Ethereal Body suit
16. Anna Carla Beachwear Wild One Blue one piece
Akira Isogawa’s show at Telstra Perth Fashion Festival last night was incredible. Having been a fan of Akira’s work for many years, I was expecting an amazing show, however I was blown away by how beautiful it was and how emotional it made me feel. Many of the audience members I spoke to felt the same way.
It was sensory overload at Jaime Lee Major’s Telstra Perth Fashion Festival runway on Thursday night. There were two unicorns riding skateboards by Perth artist Steven Buckles, an LED rainbow by Huntress and Hound and more embellishments than you can image. As you can imagine, it was an amazing sight to behold.
The show was sophisticated, the perfect beginning to Vietnamese designer Phuong My’s runway debut at Telstra Perth Fashion Festival.