Etsy Christmas Gift Guide
When searching for Christmas gifts, the market is saturated with the same old things that everyone has seen. I love to buy original presents so there's a sense of surprise for the receiver.
In collaboration with Etsy, I have rounded up my Etsy Christmas gift guide to help you be the best giver. Plus you'll also be supporting smaller businesses. Greatness all around!
For the Style Discerning
- Owner of UhLaLaLand, Ariana Maran from Portugal, creates made to order on-trend shirts, skirts and dresses for the stylish lady. They make the perfect Christmas gifts and priced around $60AUD you can't go wrong! The most difficult part will be finding out the receiver measurements...
- Nicole McDonald, the designer and maker of Eco Collective Australia designs, hand makes gorgeous bags from her home on the Goldcoast, Queensland. She sources local materials and minimises waste by selling the scraps to other designers. Nicole also donates a tree to CarbonNeutral for every bag sold. This offsets any emissions caused during production or shipping. The Leather Purse Bag the O-Series is my top pick.
- Madebymanos' delicate fine china pieces are all handmade in London, United Kingdom. These duck egg blue porcelain bowls would make the perfect jewellery bowls.
For the Crafty One
- A tray by Depeapa is the gift for the colour-lover who enjoys entertaining. Each tray is individually handmade from layers of Scandinavian birch wood from sustainable forests and is heat and alcohol resistant. This tray is my favourite.
- Omnom Cheese Making from New South Wales will delight both the receiver and you! If they share their homemade cheese with you that is...
- Mybeardedpigeon creates all sorts of fabulous things to hang on your wall. I love this Botanic Print Wall Art.
For the Cat Lover
- Agnes Felt's cat beds and houses are an adorable addition to a cat lover's home.
For more Christmas gift ideas, check out Etsy Editors' Pick's page.
WIN A $100 ETSY GIFT CARD
To go into the running to win a $100 Etsy gift card, comment below in this post what giving at Christmas means to you. Winner will be drawn on Friday 9th December 2016. Good luck!
The lucky winner of the $100 Etsy gift card is Céleste Knight!