What's On: March / April '17
We're coming up to the close of March but it's an exciting finale! April's looking good as well!
See what's on this month and next below:
- Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts at the Summer Night Market every Wednesday at Queen Victoria Market. Until 29th March.
- Bring a picnic and see Art by Twilight at Heide Museum of Modern Art. 25 March 5pm - 9pm.
- Immerse yourself in the thrill (and noise) of 2017 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix. 23-26 March, Albert Park.
- Indulge your senses at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show 29 March - 2 April, Royal Exhibition Building.
- Work out those stomach muscles at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. 29 March -23 April.
- Eat and drink till your heart's content at the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival. 31 March - 9 April.
- Van Gogh and the Seasons graces the National Gallery's walls until July. Don't miss the chance to see this. 28 April - 9 July, NGV International.
- For the musical lover, you're in luck! Here's what's on: Book of Mormon (on now), Aladdin (from 15 April) and buy your tickets now for My Fair Lady (from 12 May to 30 July).
- The Australian Ballet is now offering casual adult classes in ballet (level 1, 2, 3), pilates, yoga and broadway dance. Classes range from $15 to $28 and are taught by ex-Australian Ballet dancers. You can try 1 free week of classes by signing up here!
Cover image by The Essentialist Blog.