What's On: July '17
Half way through the year and in the middle of winter, here is what is on throughout July:
1. A CHANEL pop up is currently on display at the MARAIS boutique in Melbourne until July 9th. The 2016/17 Métiers d’art Ready-to-Wear collection will mark the very first time in which a CHANEL collection ventures outside of its boutiques in Australia.
MARAIS, Level 1, 73-77 Bourke St, Melbourne
2. Gertrude Street Projection Festival begins Friday 21st through to Sunday 30th July. Throw on your layers and immerse yourself in the art. Every night from 6pm – midnight.
Gertrude Street, Fitzroy
3. Open House Melbourne is celebrating their 10 years of Open House Melbourne with a month of events throughout July, and over 200 buildings for to explore across the Weekend, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 July.
4. Wallace and Gromit and Friends: The Magic of Aardman is a new exhibition launching at ACMI on June 29 until October 29. From sketches and models to elaborate sets, these claymation creations are fun for the whole family.
ACMI, Federation Square, Flinders St, Melbourne
Places to Eat this Month:
5. House of Lulu White has newly opened in South Yarra and I'm excited to try this one. The breakfast ramen sure sounds interesting. 4 Yarra St, South Yarra.
6. Enjoy a cosy winter brunch or lunch at Hawthorn East's Shanklin Cafe. 500 Tooronga Rd, Hawthorn East.
7. For barbecue lovers, Fancy Hank's is for you. Level 1, 79 Bourke St, Melbourne.