A Simple Outfit
"Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."
- Coco Chanel
Sometimes it's better to keep an outfit simple. With Perth not seeming like it's going to become cool anytime soon, this look was the perfect mix between summer and autumn dressing.
My black dress is from Saskia P Clothing, a belated birthday present from my dear friend and fellow blogger Nadine from Modern Girls in Vintage Pearls, my VICE boots are from ZU Shoe, my clutch is from Clare Vivier, my necklace is from Allsaints and my hat is from Aritzia in New York City.
Find similar pieces here:
- This Paul & Joe Sister Boucle dress is sweet and simple.
- I love this black and white dress from Country Road.
- This Finders Keepers Retrograde Metallic Dress with Drop Waist has a similar shape to my dress, but the metallic sheen makes it perfect for the evening.
- The Lei Lei boots from Betts are awesome, and not only because they're named after me!
- The CRIME boots from ZU are the epitome of cool.
- This Country Road clutch bag has contrasting pony hair and leather sides making it not just your regular bag.
- Great Leather clutch from Asos Collection.
- Mimco is the queen of the statement necklace, this Country Club Necklace is perfect.
- Although a little pricey, I'm in love with this Iosselliani collar necklace.
- Find the perfect hat, in the perfect colour from Lack of Color. Adorable and affordable.
- This River Island Fedora Hat will add definite style!