What's On: March '15
Summer's coming to an end, but the warm weather is sticking around...for now. Let's make the most of the sun and spend time outdoors as much as possible this month, with sun protection of course!
Here are some things that are on this month in Perth:
- Night Noodle Markets begin on Wednesday, March 18th to March 29th at Perth Cultural Centre. Over twenty-five stalls will be there including Print Hall's Apple Daily Eats and even Lucky Chan's will be making a cameo.
- Enjoy the combination of art and crashing waves at Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach from March 6th to March 23rd. While you are there, grab a drink and a burger at Cottesloe Beach Hotel, you won't regret it.
- Book in a $90 Bistro lunch for two at Must Winebar on Beaufort Street. Back by popular demand, the quality and price is hard to beat!
- Each year the City of Joondalup presents Urban Couture 2015 a festival supporting the Western Australian Fashion industry. Always inspiring, I recommend you check out the events that are running through to March 30th.
- While the weather is still nice get out on the river and do some stand up paddle boarding. If you live centrally, go to J H Abrahams Reserve in Crawley near UWA and hire a board for $15 for 30 minutes or $25 for an hour. If you go early in the morning or at sunset you might even see dolphins, if you're lucky!
What are you up to this month? I would love to hear about it!