4 Tips to Travelling in Style + A Competition!
When it comes to travelling, style often flies out the window. Personally, I try to remain stylish while away, you never know when an Instagrammable moment might pop up! But the struggle is real.
While I'm not always the best example of style on holidays *cue the same outfit every day for a week*, here are my four tips to travelling in style:
Here are my tips to travelling in style:
- Stylish luggage is an easy win. Go for a classic black leather bag, or if you prefer colour, a bright pop or metallic hue does wonders for your travel outfit. Scroll down to find out how you can WIN a travel essential from Lipault.
- The Roll vs. The Fold: When packing, roll your clothes rather than folding them. You save space and pieces crush less. A crushed outfit is not a great look. However, if your clothes are crushed and you don't have access to a steamer or iron, hang your clothes up in the bathroom and the steam with iron out the creases.
- Bring a 'crushable' hat. Hats are a simple way to pull an outfit together when travelling, they protect you from the sun and rain and cover up a bad hair day! Some hats can be crushed or folded and rolled away into your suitcase. Read my post on Tips Every Hat Lover Should Know, including how to travel with your hat.
- A cashmere knit is a must! No matter if you're going to a sunny or cold location, a cashmere sweater is one of those wonderful natural fabrications that breathes in summer and keeps you warm in winter. It's worth every dollar spent. I'm wearing one from Jac+ Jack.
WIN 1 of 3 Lipault Travel Bags*
For your chance to WIN 1 of 3 travel bags from Lipault*:
1. Follow @leiladyleiblog and @Lipaultparis_au on Instagram
2. Like this Instagram post
3. Tell me which Lipault bag you would like to win ~ a Black Leather Weekender, Metallic Blue Weekender or a Pink Suitcase (see bags below)
4. Tag your 2 besties
*Terms & Conditions: Competition opens 26.07.18 and closes 09.08.18, is to open Australian residents only. Three winners will be randomly selected. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Instagram.